Beer. Food. Sports.
We Cover All The Bases.
SWC of Elm & Ervay
DALLAS, TX 75201
MONDAY - SUNDAY 11AM TO 2AM
MONDAY - FRIDAY 2PM TO 7PM
Looking For Things To Do In Dallas, TX?
Think inside the box.
Press Box Grill is a sports bar and fast casual restaurant located in the historic Wilson Building at 1623 Main Street in downtown Dallas (SW corner of Elm & Ervay). This Renaissance-style building, whose architecture was inspired by the Paris Opera House, was completed in 1904 and was the first eight-story building in Texas. The building reopened in 1999 as a multi-purpose building with a retail ground floor and multi-family apartments on the upper levels.
What you'll find at Press Box:
- A 112" HD 1080p big screen TV plus 16 more flat screen TVs
- A huge beer gallery that includes 36 beers on tap
- An expansive food menu that includes bar favorites, salads, sandwiches, burgers and more
- A late night appetizer menu available for dine-in and pick-up through 1 am every night
- Patio seating available (dog-friendly)
- Press Box, including our beautiful Elevator Room, is perfect for your special party or event!
- Catering and delivery available
Parking & Transit Info: Metered parking is available along Elm & Ervay; Neiman Marcus CityPark Garage (SWC of Commerce & Ervay); DART Rail - From Akard Station walk 1 block east on Pacific to Ervay then 1 block south to Elm.
Shop Local. Drink Local.
Press Box News & Events
7/7/16: PRAY FOR DALLAS - We mourn for our slain and injured officers that were attacked the evening of July 7th, 2016. These brave men and women are a part of our downtown family and we very often see their faces here at Press Box where they receive our Uniformed Officer discount, a discount that we offer out of gratitude and respect to those that risk their lives every day to serve our community and country.
7/18/16: PBG ranked #2 in Foursquare List "The 11 Best Places for a Buffalo Style in Dallas"
7/10/16: PBG featured in CBS DFW video "Downtown Dallas Businesses Look for Support from Residents"
5/20/16: NBC DFW interviews PBG patrons for their story "Dallas Leaders Cheer Trinity River Park Plan as Rangers Choose to Stay in Arlington"
4/23/15: Dallas Observer Names Press Box #5 Sports Bar in DFW